Friday, January 8, 2010

3 years and just starting...

Today is the 3rd year I've been with John J Kirlin Special Projects LLC as a project manager. I want to thank the entire team for this amazing opportunity and I look forward to many more years with them.

When I interviewed with them I had knew this was the place I could finally call "home." The drive was about 4 hours from my hometown and when they called I was elated. None of us knew what had brought us together, you see i never sent my resume to them and they had no idea how they got it either. When there I had assured them I was their man but, I was not interested in mechanical construction (the mainstay of the parent company). I was relaxed and nonchelant, probably the best interview I ever had. They had promsed me they would get back with me by the ed of the week...three days later I was hired.

The team is made up of some of the most personable, friendly, dedicated, intelligent and hard-working men and women I've ever met. They've given me so many wonderful opportunities to see our country and "serve our military" in my own way. My hat's off to everyone and thank you again to the best three years and I look forward to many more years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment