Sunday, January 10, 2010

the 1st full week of 2010...

We've done it and with little change. "What the hell are you talking about?" you ask...we've entered a new decade, and believe it or not, the sun still rises and sets, there are still 24 hours in a day and we have all decided to continue to eat. Well, except that weirdo I saw on "Wife Swap" the other day that believed she got her food from staring at the sun. I wonder how hungry she gets during the rainy season? And does she get fatter in the summer from all that sun? Personally, I think she just needs a good holsum burger!

This new decade is sure to be good...besides, who the hell looks back and says, "ya know, the past ten years really sucked!"? I've decided that no matter how good life is, mine can always be better. I've taken on a few new attitudes and made a few mental decisions that won't be broke...unlike those of you who were going to go to the gym everyday and diet and have decided next year will be "your year."

I'm working more this year on my personal life and how it can effect my professional career. I'm going to attempt to pass the LEED GA exam and the PMP exam this year. But, if I don't it won't be personal let-down, it"ll just mean that there were more important things going on in my life.

I've also made a few goals for myself. I'm going to set a more professional example on Twitter. I'm trying to get 1010 "quality" followers by 10.10.10. This isn't a goal of trying to have more followers than the last guy...it's about trying to make an impact on more people in my industry. I've also taken this blog very seriously. This is a great vehicle for me to reflect on a hectic work week, a place for me to share my thoughts, a place for me to educate my peers about life from my view. More importantly, this is a place where I can learn about myself. If nobody, but myself, reads these blogs I will be a better person at the end of the year than I was at the beginning.

What are some of the topics you might like to hear my view on? Some of the daily chores I face? What do we have in common, or perhaps our differences? Can I show you a new perspective on life? Do you think everyone has it as good, or bad, as the next? Drop me a line at:
twitter: 318cg or email: cdecapria@jjkllc.com or LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cdecapria. Thanks for reading! Until next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment